When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Teens Harley Davidson bicycle project, a lot here for restoration----F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Price reduction on the original Harley project which I believe is a 1917

also added wheels and rims to the parts lot

see new pix below

3000.00 plus shipping

Barn fresh describes this one pretty accurately. What I do know about what is shown...
Original frame/ fork (fork has numerous repairs/damage, and will take some work to restore
and ther frame rear drop out has a weld repair as well, looks like an easy clean up / fix ),
Original badge still affixed as well as crank and sprocket, sprocket teeth are good. Long reach stem and pull back bars
are definitely restorable. Rear fender appears to be original. 2 extra rear fenders are provided
and as the bike was found..the front fender was smashed flat and cut into a small piece that
was affixed to the frame as a 'splash guard' lol. That would be included but is useless. The
2 spare fenders look to be the correct profile and the intention was to create a front fender from
a rear.

The rest as shown in pix. Nice early pump (nickel) and clamp...NOS or restored not sure...
Rough mud flap and reflector...some sort of newer mud flap... New Departure hour glass rear hub,
nice survivor leather saddle, not sure if correct for HD but period correct. Two drop stand 'windowed'
pivot pieces...and a 26" stand (needs a 28" and I might have one here, not HD, but 28 that I could swap out.
Some NOS braces that have the rounded profile of original, some NOS blocks (look newer), some NOS
valve stems. There is a super rough pair of rims that go with...but are probably too toasted to be any use.
2 rough but definitely restorable Persons pedals...
I think that sums it up!
In the right hands this could become a nice restored bicycle and you have the peace of mind knowing it was
an original HD.

Starting this at 3800.00 not including the shipping

[email protected]
or PM here

Last edited:
Back