When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teens Mead - Model/Year ID

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dave Stromberger

I'm Afraid I Can't Let You Do That
System Administrator
Can anyone help me ID the model and year of this tall Mead? Badge is missing, but it has side to side holes. Serial number is 84236. Thanks!

TeensTallMead.jpg

I can show you that bike as a Sears Master. If you take the headset out the cups are stamped with a "D".

Pic of a badge with horizontal holes from this site that's Miami also Miami badges are horizontal.

Last edited:
These teens Crusader are typically Great Western built. unless the crank has a marking, these are hard to pin point an exact year. A Crusader badge has horizontal holes, that's what it is.

Thanks for the help so far guys. Patric, I'll get some closeup pics for you. I didn't think of Miami as the builder, but it does seem to show the Miami Built characteristics. I'll take the crank and fork out to inspect for any identifying marks. Josehuerta, thanks for the scan.. that's the bike! If this thing wasn't so tall, I'd build it into a rider!

Patric, I'll get some closeup pics for you. I didn't think of Miami as the builder, but it does seem to show the Miami Built characteristics. I'll take the crank and fork out to inspect for any identifying marks.

Am curious as to the type of crank-system ... Fauber or something else (?) ....

Thank you - Dave .....

...... patric

Back