When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teens Mead - Model/Year ID

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yes horizontal not vertical. Also I think they all had rear adjusting screws built into the frame also. The one in question doesn't.

Last edited:
Based on the production of this stamp, this Crusader catalog was between 1914-15... Or it's an older stamp used at a later year.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437584642.651052.jpg

Doesn't help with the frame maker, just another image of the bike from around the same time (1914-1916)

Thanks for the help so far guys. Patric, I'll get some closeup pics for you. I didn't think of Miami as the builder, but it does seem to show the Miami Built characteristics. I'll take the crank and fork out to inspect for any identifying marks. Josehuerta, thanks for the scan.. that's the bike! If this thing wasn't so tall, I'd build it into a rider!

I vote that Mike or Nick gets this girl just because they can actually ride it... (no offence Patric, wuv ya!)

Last edited:
Dave .. am wanting this frame/fork ... don't want pedals .. I will pay for shipping and insurance.

Let me know how much cash to send (you won't shock me) ... maybe you want some bicycle schtuff, also.

Lemme know ... you have my off-the-line contact info.

You make me happy ... I make you happy .....

Prepare to become waaay happy.

Thanks - Dave .................

....... patric

Dave .. am wanting this frame/fork ... don't want pedals .. I will pay for shipping and insurance.

Let me know how much cash to send (you won't shock me) ... maybe you want some bicycle schtuff, also.

Lemme know ... you have my off-the-line contact info.

You make me happy ... I make you happy .....

Prepare to become waaay happy.

Thanks - Dave .................

....... patric

Bike is yours Pataric, we'll work something out :)

Am curious as to the type of crank-system ... Fauber or something else (?) ....

Thank you - Dave .....

...... patric

I'm wondering if the bottom bracket on Dave's looks like this one.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437631948.066998.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437631956.535976.jpg

Notice the cutouts. These are threaded BB cups, and if the same, would be Fauber on a GW frame.
The serial # has a distinct "font" that may also be compared.
From what I've been told in the past and have seen, this resembles Great Western.

Back