When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teens Mead Ranger Frame? ID Help.

-
Why did that bike get parted out? Who sanded he original paint?!!

I was confused. I though JKent posted that picture because He sold you the frame. I guess it was for reference...???

Question: does your black Ranger have any signs of gold pinstripping? That will help with model ID.

I was confused. I though JKent posted that picture because He sold you the frame. I guess it was for reference...???

Question: does your black Ranger have any signs of gold pinstripping? That will help with model ID.

He did sell it to me today. I'm just wondering why it was parted out and why the paint was sanded off.

It has the gold ranger decal. Can't see any pinstripes

That is the same frame. I media blast the frame, It was all I had left and I sanded it down because I was going to make a rat/custom bike out of the frame. I just sold the badge a few weeks ago.
JKent

That is the same frame. I media blast the frame, It was all I had left and I sanded it down because I was going to make a rat/custom bike out of the frame. I just sold the badge a few weeks ago.
JKent

I'm going to end up making a rat bike out of it.

I would like to hunt down the cranks and sprocket, tank, and badge tho.

Do you have a thread link for closer pictures?

The Ranger Racer is all black
pytunu9u-1.jpg

Your frame's seat stays are different though. Looking at other models that are similar to yours, the catalog explains that black was an option, but would have gold pinstripes.
Other models:
tydazu4a-1.jpg

vy6y3ete-1.jpg

Possible your frame is teens.

Back