When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teens Mead Ranger Motorbike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I came up with 20 page.of posts that contain Mead. Some are all pictures.

This one is close it's mine. I'll be picking it up soon

image.jpg

Last edited:
Flat fenders with a nut attachment on each side is in the teens. I'm sure there are optional colors but they all look like this in design. Won't know exact date but it's as good to what you want to see.

Flat fenders with a nut attachment on each side is in the teens. I'm sure there are optional colors but they all look like this in design. Won't know exact date but it's as good to what you want to see.
I'm interested to learn what year the bike is, when you look it over can you update this thread? Thank you.

The front fork detail, at the drop, out is what my research is all about.
Illustrations of the 1915 Ranger Mototrbike suggest that the truss rods may be integral to the fork, being a drawing rather than a photo, the detail at the drop out is not conclusive enough.

I'm actually very surprised that a photograph of a 1915 Ranger motorbike hasn't surfaced yet.

Thanks all for any help.

Back