When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold > Teens < Sturmey / Archer Three Speed & Thumb Shifter mounted on a straight wood rim.

-

willswares1220

I live for the CABE
$795.00 shipped ( She's also listed on the Bay for much more $$ )

Here's a original Sturmey / Archer hub & shifter, mounted on a straight 28 inch wood rim I've had a long time. These were usually found on most Chief Motorbikes and a few other teens bicycles here and there as an option. This is the first spare, straight wheel with three speed, cable & shifter, I've ever had and with that cool red tire to boot.......Usually there's bits & pieces found. There's much of the original nickel present ( needs cleaning ) and much of the original paint left, even though its missing in areas as shown. The cable to the thumb shifter is complete also. The complete wheel could use a good cleaning overall for a better appearance. I'll leave that to the new owner.....;)

( PMs answered )

Port Washington, WI 53074

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0028.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG