When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold > Teens < Sturmey / Archer Three Speed & Thumb Shifter mounted on a straight wood rim.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

willswares1220

I live for the CABE
$795.00 shipped ( She's also listed on the Bay for much more $$ )

Here's a original Sturmey / Archer hub & shifter, mounted on a straight 28 inch wood rim I've had a long time. These were usually found on most Chief Motorbikes and a few other teens bicycles here and there as an option. This is the first spare, straight wheel with three speed, cable & shifter, I've ever had and with that cool red tire to boot.......Usually there's bits & pieces found. There's much of the original nickel present ( needs cleaning ) and much of the original paint left, even though its missing in areas as shown. The cable to the thumb shifter is complete also. The complete wheel could use a good cleaning overall for a better appearance. I'll leave that to the new owner.....;)

( PMs answered )

Port Washington, WI 53074

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0028.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG