When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teens to early 20's - Any Info Please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
SAM_8693.jpg
SAM_8695.jpg
SAM_8689.jpg
SAM_8681.jpg
SAM_8676.jpg

That CABE thread I linked to before that called another Collier Keyworth tricycle an "Arrowcycle" got me curious. Did a little more digging and came up with this Arrowcycle that was sold at the 2014 Copake auction - https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/24200751_childs-arrow-cycle-tricycle - it appears to be identical in design to the C-K trike but is badged as a Siebert Arrowcycle. Both the C-K and Siebert badged trikes have an address of Gardner, Mass.

Dave

Last edited:
Very good. Thank you Dave
First piece of solid info. I've seen thus far .
Will research off this .
Thank you much.
Mark

Hi. Neat bike. My great grandfather started this company around 1905. My dad sold the company in the late 80s. If it weren't for the internet i would not have known we even made bicycles! Strollers and carriages yeah. And lots of chair control mechanisms.
Sadly the factory was torn some 5 or more years ago and now a price chopper supermarket sits on the site. I can still smell the hot oil and paint fumes. Worked there summers.

Remnants of the company are now in liberty NC. Was bought and moved from Gardner to Liberty by conglomerate Legget and Platt late 80s early 90s i think. Mike Breth may have better dates.

Want to sell me the bike? !

Rob. I would be 4th generation.

Hi. Neat bike. My great grandfather started this company around 1905. My dad sold the company in the late 80s. If it weren't for the internet i would not have known we even made bicycles! Strollers and carriages yeah. And lots of chair control mechanisms.
Sadly the factory was torn some 5 or more years ago and now a price chopper supermarket sits on the site. I can still smell the hot oil and paint fumes. Worked there summers.

Remnants of the company are now in liberty NC. Was bought and moved from Gardner to Liberty by conglomerate Legget and Platt late 80s early 90s i think. Mike Breth may have better dates.

Want to sell me the bike? !

Rob. I would be 4th generation.

Hello Rob
Killer story. Wish I still had it .
Very unique piece.
I see there might be a tie to " keyworth " and a current running law firm as I tried to track some info it lead me there.
Person had mentioned that other people have called trying to acquire info. "Keyworth and collier "
Maybe this you that I spoke with.
Colin the person that replied is a great guy.
I had sold the trike to him where it now sits in a museum type state.
Beyond you I could not see a better place for it to be.
Mark

Back