When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

telavio

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kccomet

I live for the CABE
posted this today in show and tell. I've been looking for one of these quite awhile to go with my track bike. it has the very cool pino hubs, a mix of componets, cool stem with brace

20221121_112530.jpg

20221121_112934.jpg

20221121_112958.jpg

20221121_112507.jpg

very pretty bike - al dente, even.
Since I ride 62-64 cm, I always notice the vast majority of kid-size frames posted on this page.

Very nice. Super long stem (150-160mm ?); glad it has a support! I'd look like Superman stretched out on that frame.

I'm the guy riding the "kids" bikes (51-52cm); but my main roadie was 57cm for plus 30 yrs.

@kccomet forgot to ask; is that a Morroni stem? I assumed it was (and hubs) given the logo placement. I never found a Pino bike my size, but had gathered up a few parts (now sold) which are quite hard to find.

yes, I believe it's a moronni stem, here's a pic of another on my track bike. the parts and bikes are quite hard to find. as far as value on these bikes I'm not so sure. the track bike I bought at copake a couple of years ago and I felt like I got a good deal on it. the road bike someone stumbled upon it and I prob paid more than it was worth. these bikes are few and far between but I don't think they have a wide collector buzz. but hey you like what you like and want what you want

20221201_132837.jpg

Thanks for showing that stem! I agree; I've made a couple of over the top purchases, but most have now gained more value in general. The reason why I bought up a bunch of parts years ago. Same parts are now conservatively fetching 10-20% more than when purchased (my retirement fund!).

I remember the Pino parts, mainly the stems and QR skewers, looks like the road bike is missing the Pino QR's ?

I remember the Pino parts, mainly the stems and QR skewers, looks like the road bike is missing the Pino QR's ?
FWIW, the Pino skewers sometimes show up on eBay listed as "American Classic" skewers....if that helps you score a pair for that terrific road bike.

33357FFC-466D-4399-B28B-8CEB98A0CA19.jpeg

CCFE78AA-E64F-46F1-A6F0-CC561D1115E0.jpeg

Back