When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teledyne Titan

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$550
Zipcode
This is serial 000595, on BB, not on stem, it is all Phil Woods bearings, hubs, never fractured, never rewelded, to me it has normal ride, it dampens vibrations very well. It is all Shimano, has the original label on the stem , has the pump nubs inside frame, I am second owner, rode it for 30 years, no issues, T1D has stolen my riding ability, time to sell

View attachment 1601463
Are you familiar with the work done by Dr Richard K Bernstein ?

Phil Wood headset ....did you have difficulty finding a 1' inch threaded version to fit your forks ?

FWIW ....Phil did make pedals years ago ....commonly referred to as CHP pedals ....platform construction with precision bearings

Phil and his wife, Vada, were two of the most genuine people you would care to know ....visited with them in Iowa

BTW ....what is a 'pump nub' ? ....just curious about that one
Wow, you really are quite the Spoke-Master aren't you?

Good luck with your sale. I recently acquired one of these frames, and have now accumulated everything to build it up with Nuovo Record parts. All I need now is the time! Looking forward to seeing how these feel on the road.

Good luck with your sale. I recently acquired one of these frames, and have now accumulated everything to build it up with Nuovo Record parts. All I need now is the time! Looking forward to seeing how these feel on the road.
Mind telling what the frame cost? I am having a lot of trouble selling a titanium bike??? Mine really does ride better than the CF Specialized and the steel Bianchi, both of which I rode many times.

Mind telling what the frame cost? I am having a lot of trouble selling a titanium bike??? Mine really does ride better than the CF Specialized and the steel Bianchi, both of which I rode many times.
Hey Bob,
Do you still have this Teledyne? I’m interested if so. I have a 24 which is a shade large for me.. but had been for 48 years!
Thanks,
George

Back