When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tell me about the late 40's Continentals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here's my 1946 3-speed Continental...first year it was made. I have the top to the saddle, lol, but it's not attached. All original except for the tires.

IMG_4715.jpg

BTW...does anyone know who made the saddles for these bikes? The closest I've come is Wrights in England.

Here's my other Continental as found. A repaint also, but all the goodies are on it.

I'm still working on it, but other photos are on one of my Posts when I first bought it if you're interested in seeing them.

IMG_4734.jpg

IMG_4735.jpg

IMG_4736.jpg

IMG_4742.jpg

I dig that locking fork!!

I couldn't believe it when I saw it on there. The key is still stuck in the cylinder, although I really haven't tried to remove it.

The fenders have cleaned up like new, and appear to be stainless steel as do the rims like on my 1946 Continental. Photos will be coming at a later date on my original Post I'm getting back into the bike now.

Back