When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Terrot

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikejunk

I live for the CABE
A true international bicycle French threds on the BB and on the Humber fork a real mystery this was the inaugural ride - smooth and easy due to the long wheel base and Flexable fork

20210606_092535.jpg

20210606_092648.jpg

20210606_093301.jpg

20210606_093124.jpg

20210606_092954.jpg

Very interesting bike. Nice! You are right about a flexible fork. Does the brake mount on fork help hold the tubes together? Might be more flexible without the brake bracket?

Do you have a frame number?
A database of some numbers are available in France.
It is strange that it has that Humber type fork. The big spacer between the top bearing race and the lock nut hints at the fork starting out on another bicycle.
As does the front brake, 'Terrot' used a very distinctive style of front brake from before 1910 onwards. That may well be a Humber type brake also.
Lovely looking bike all the same.
Great to hear it is being ridden .

Last edited:
Do you have a frame number?
A database of some numbers are available in France.
It is strange that it has that Humber type fork. The big spacer between the top bearing race and the lock nut hints at the fork starting out on another bicycle.
As does the front brake, 'Terrot' used a very distinctive style of front brake from before 1910 onwards. That may well be a Humber type brake also.
Lovely looking bike all the same.
Great to hear it is being ridden .
Very well could be the bike came to me with the fork and bars I love the clean set up - that is why I call it an International bike _ this bike rides great

Back