When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Terrot

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have a 56 Humber Sports with Duplex fork and caliper brake (so no stirrup brace), and B68 saddle. I also have a '65 Humber Sports with conventional fork and a B72. Both are 21" frames. When both bikes had the original Dunlop Sports tires, I couldn't really discern a difference between the two bikes front compliance.

I have a 56 Humber Sports with Duplex fork and caliper brake (so no stirrup brace), and B68 saddle. I also have a '65 Humber Sports with conventional fork and a B72. Both are 21" frames. When both bikes had the original Dunlop Sports tires, I couldn't really discern a difference between the two bikes front compliance.
I have seen Humber forks that have no discernable gap between the blades so Ether they changed the design by the 50s or the fork tubes moved over time to touch on another - I dont know - my fork took a lot of work to get it back into alignment side to side

Very well could be the bike came to me with the fork and bars I love the clean set up - that is why I call it an International bike _ this bike rides great
The bars, and brake lever could well be original, the original Terrot brake was cable operated too.

I don't know if you are aware of the fantastic Terrot catalogue archive online provided by the 'Terrot Club Pyreneen'. A complete record from 1893 onwards, an amazing resource.
They were certainly innovative, here's a link if you haven't seen it:

Enjoy and keep on riding it!

The bars, and brake lever could well be original, the original Terrot brake was cable operated too.

I don't know if you are aware of the fantastic Terrot catalogue archive online provided by the 'Terrot Club Pyreneen'. A complete record from 1893 onwards, an amazing resource.
They were certainly innovative, here's a link if you haven't seen it:

Enjoy and keep on riding it!
I can not thank you enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back