When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tether car

-
Price
1500.00 obo
Zipcode

Bryan T

On Training Wheels
Hello my name is Bryan T I've inherited this tether car I really don't have a place for it and would like to sell it . I believe it's worth about $1,500 and if there are no takers I would love to learn more about it I believe it is a Dooling Brothers.

20200210_205309-1.jpg

20200210_205233.jpg

20200210_205302.jpg

Thank you Stoney yes it does I took a photo inside the cockpit and of the exhaust port so you can what engine it is because I don't know . It does have the rounded fins on the head and looks like it's probably originally . Here's a picture of the bottom you asked for . if you're interested please make an offer or if you could just give me more information I would appreciate it thank you

20201230_101950.jpg

20201230_102252.jpg

20201230_102016.jpg

20201230_101950.jpg

Welcome Bryan, can you post a picture of the bottom, is there a motor in it?
Stoney , I replied to you a half an hour ago but it still says it's waiting for" moderators approval " if you don't mind could you please let me know if or when you actually received my reply ?
For if there is a method for instant message please let me know about that and I will try to send the photos to you that way thanks ,B.

Years back I had a number of Doolings and a few others. For some reason to me it just doesn't look like a Dooling. I doesn't seem to have the detail if my thoughts are correct. How long is the car.

Years back I had a number of Doolings and a few others. For some reason to me it just doesn't look like a Dooling. I doesn't seem to have the detail if my thoughts are correct. How long is the car.
Stoney I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what exactly is happening but I responded to you a few minutes ago and then when I saw it on the thread it said " bump" under edit I don't know what that means hopefully you'll get this one.

Bryan T

On Training Wheels​

It's 16 inches. The wheels say Duro-matic Prod. Hollywood calif.

If you haven't already I would Google Tether car makers and pictures. There has to be quite a bit of info out there to be able to narrow down the maker. I am not a know it all on these. Sorry I wasn't much help, cool piece though.

Back