When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tether car

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
1500.00 obo
Zipcode

Bryan T

On Training Wheels
Hello my name is Bryan T I've inherited this tether car I really don't have a place for it and would like to sell it . I believe it's worth about $1,500 and if there are no takers I would love to learn more about it I believe it is a Dooling Brothers.

20200210_205309-1.jpg

20200210_205233.jpg

20200210_205302.jpg

Thank you Stoney yes it does I took a photo inside the cockpit and of the exhaust port so you can what engine it is because I don't know . It does have the rounded fins on the head and looks like it's probably originally . Here's a picture of the bottom you asked for . if you're interested please make an offer or if you could just give me more information I would appreciate it thank you

20201230_101950.jpg

20201230_102252.jpg

20201230_102016.jpg

20201230_101950.jpg

Welcome Bryan, can you post a picture of the bottom, is there a motor in it?
Stoney , I replied to you a half an hour ago but it still says it's waiting for" moderators approval " if you don't mind could you please let me know if or when you actually received my reply ?
For if there is a method for instant message please let me know about that and I will try to send the photos to you that way thanks ,B.

Years back I had a number of Doolings and a few others. For some reason to me it just doesn't look like a Dooling. I doesn't seem to have the detail if my thoughts are correct. How long is the car.

Years back I had a number of Doolings and a few others. For some reason to me it just doesn't look like a Dooling. I doesn't seem to have the detail if my thoughts are correct. How long is the car.
Stoney I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what exactly is happening but I responded to you a few minutes ago and then when I saw it on the thread it said " bump" under edit I don't know what that means hopefully you'll get this one.

Bryan T

On Training Wheels​

It's 16 inches. The wheels say Duro-matic Prod. Hollywood calif.

If you haven't already I would Google Tether car makers and pictures. There has to be quite a bit of info out there to be able to narrow down the maker. I am not a know it all on these. Sorry I wasn't much help, cool piece though.

Back