When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Texan Photo?

-
Howdy! I'm looking for a photo of a 1930's - 1950's Schwinn built Texan bicycle sold by Massie Supply Company. I have an ad showing them for sale in 1940.
TEXAN 01.jpg

Hello Guys! I'm looking for Bicycle Badges Cash $$$ Paid
Please PM me, email me at [email protected], call me at Home at 1-208-687-5319 or
Text / call my Cell at 1-509-230-0613. Thank you very much! Barry
I'm always looking for any cool Badges that catch my eye.

Howdy! I'm looking for a photo of a 1930's - 1950's Schwinn built Texan bicycle sold by Massie Supply Company. I have an ad showing them for sale in 1940. Thanks! Barry
TEXAN 01.jpg

Hello Guys! I'm looking for Bicycle Badges Cash $$$ Paid
Please PM me, email me at [email protected], call me at Home at 1-208-687-5319 or
Text / call my Cell at 1-509-230-0613. Thank you very much! Barry
I'm always looking for any cool Badges that catch my eye.

Hoowdy! Anyone have a photo of a Texan Bicycle? This badge popped up for sale and I can't find anything about it. I think it might be Schwinn? Thanks! Barry
texan-01-jpg.jpg
texan-02-jpg.jpg

I used to shop in Massie's in downtown Fort Worth back in the day.
Hello, how are you? My name is Barry. Would you mind describing Massie's to me. A little about the building, what street it was on, what other things besides bikes they sold, etc. Do you know when it closed? Thank you very much, Barry

Not at all, I live in North Idaho. I just wanted something about Massie to put in my book, about badges I'm writing. Massie is in the book along with the badge, but not much more. Barry

This Texan Bicycles ad "Built for Massie by Schwinn" is from a 1946 Fort Worth phone book. I don't have the phone book, just found the pic on the interwebs.

IMG_02431.jpg

From another Web source is this 1947 photo of the Massie Supply building advertising "Bicycles ".

27041e8c0613c13bfd6e0603d732b16f.jpg

GLWS! (good luck with search )

Last edited:
Back