When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Texas Rangerette Bicycle

-

PeterScherer

Finally riding a big boys bike
Is this bicycle valuable or rare? I know that women's bikes are usually worth less than men's, but this one is far older than other Texas-Ranger edition models that I've seen. If someone knows what make/model this is, I'd love to learn more.

http://amarillo.craigslist.org/bik/4297297890.html
00808_1HBMihPvOpx_600x450.jpg

~Peter

Might be of value to

a tx collector but just a yard sale bike otherwise-make a good cheap rider- believe that was made in the period when amf aquired cleveland welding and shelby...

Did not see the craigslist link- I would not pay 35 for it but I am jaded

Last edited:
Too much money, especially for a bike that I believe has had the 26" wheels switched out with 24" wheels.

I gave one of these away a while back. had to throw in a bunch of Schwinn middleweight parts to get the guy to take it!

I gave one of these away a while back. had to throw in a bunch of Schwinn middleweight parts to get the guy to take it!

I am not surprised that Dave would take the bike and that must be the Schwinn stuff he is trying to sell on the Cabe.

Back