When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold (thanks Cabe!)50s Shelby Airflo with horn tank and headlight

-
Price
$350
Zipcode

rdavisonsr

Finally riding a big boys bike
Suspended
50s Shelby Airflo with horn tank and headlight. New whitewalls very clean bike,horn and light are untested Free delivery to mem lane with pre payment. Will ship at buyers expense P-P F-F Thanks Randy

If you find a buyer, they'd be an idiot to use Paypal friends and family.
'IF you find a buyer'......this bike will find a buyer easily-its beautiful. As for the 'idiot that uses paypal'.......well about 99% of the people here on the C.A.B.E. use paypal/friends and family! If you have some inside information you can share with us why people that use paypal/friends and family are idiots-the floor is all yours-have at it new guy! Word of advice-if you want to get along here on the C.A.B.E. don't come in here all gangbusters and insult the 99% of us that use paypal/friends and family! My apologies to 'rdavisonsr'.

Last edited:
'IF you find a buyer'......this bike will find a buyer easily-its beautiful. As for the 'idiot that uses paypal'.......well about 99% of the people here on the C.A.B.E. use paypal/friends and family! If you have some inside information you can share with us why people that use paypal/friends and family are idiots-the floor is all yours-have at it new guy! Word of advice-you want to get along here on the C.A.B.E. don't come in here all gangbusters and insult the 99% of us that use paypal/friends and family! My apologies to 'rdavisonsr'.
Well Said! The only idiot is the one throwing the payment system under the bus wheels. I have used it many times and it works perfectly.

Back