When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks To The CABE The Most Shameless Show-off In Illinois Won Best Of Show

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Goldenrod

I live for the CABE
Who cares? I do and I want to pay you back for your alerts by making a suggestion. The packed Chicago Klassic Bike Show in Carpentersville, IL was first rate. I talk to everyone, whether they want to or not (shadow effect of growing up in a small town). My wife calls it, "hostage taking".
People could have sold more and most participants do not know about the CABE. If one person at each meet put basic CABE information on a card, wandering citizens are more likely to pause at their booth. More stuff will be sold if more collectors with disposable cash know about the hobby and meet locations. What does a piece of cardboard and a marker cost? CABErs will get to know each other better and more cash will flow on our website. Feel free to post pictures here because my wife is reading on her computer so I can't download my pictures just yet.

Back