When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Thanks Tyler! Barry

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sorry about that guys! I thought about putting in the price! Therefore I did! LOL

I hope no one was offended by my sarcastic comment above. I meant it as a joke and nothing else.

I was saying how stupid I was for just thinking about putting the price on there when I didn't actually do it. It's an old joke about just because you thought you did something, doesn't mean you really did it. I went back and put the price in after that and then somebody bought it. Thank you for the interest. Have a great night. Barry

Last edited:
I was saying how stupid I was for just thinking about putting the price on there when I didn't actually do it. It's an old joke about just because you thought you did something, doesn't mean you really did it. I went back and put the price in after that and then somebody bought it. Thank you for the interest. Have a great night. Barry

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Back