When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The “official “ whatcha bringing to memory lane *Spring 2021

-
Nice silver king $450...
I'll Take it! I'd like to have that for my his & hers collection. Will you be at Memory Lane Saturday?

Is there a way to personal message on this forum?
Click on the users name and you will see the option to send a PM. Ooops just saw Brant's response--so what he said! V/r Shawn

Last edited:
This year I was seriously considering it. I have bought, sold, and made many friends through the Cabe and the hobby over the years so it would be fun to get together. Selling is not very easy so "setting up" is not an option really ( U.S. Customs does not look fondly on Canucks selling anything in the U.S.) but I did buy 2 bicycles in Hershey ( on 2 different years/shows), one was from the late Larry and Harv.

I used to attend a model boat ( we also were into full size outboards inboard monster wood boats, and insane aluminum like my '59 Crestliner Jetstreak I ran in the 90's/since sold and fiberglass designs) show in Minneapolis Mn. every Spring, more than several Chicago toy shows and I'd always buy lots. I did sell some at the model boats shows. Good clean fun. Thanks for asking.

View attachment 1404434

View attachment 1404435

View attachment 1404436

View attachment 1404437

View attachment 1404438

View attachment 1404445

View attachment 1404446

View attachment 1404447

View attachment 1404448
Hey Bob, Really cool little Jet Streak and that Johnson O.B. is that a twenty five horse by chance? My Grandpa Reisen had one of these on his boat back in the day. Enjoy. Razin.

C'mon four hours is nothing for a bike. I've done 21 hours straight round trip for a bike and I've known others do that much or more. You've been in the Army so you know what the maximum effective range of an excuse is! V/r Shawn
Yeah Shawn, That's what happens when you retire from the p.o.s army and then get screwed over on you pension. No ticki, No washy. Get my drift?

Yeah Shawn, That's what happens when you retire from the p.o.s army and then get screwed over on you pension. No ticki, No washy. Get my drift?
I must have had a different experience. The Army treated me well and while an Army pension isn't great, especially for enlisted soldiers, it is supplemental income to my day job. Probably need to take it off-line but not sure how you can get screwed on pension--it's a set formula. V/r Shawn

Click on the users name and you will see the option to send a PM. Ooops just saw Brant's response--so what he said! V/r Shawn
I must have had a different experience. The Army treated me well and while an Army pension isn't great, especially for enlisted soldiers, it is supplemental income to my day job. Probably need to take it off-line but not sure how you can get screwed on pension--it's a set formula. V/r Shawn

Either being new, I dont have permission to PM or the user isn't accepting PM's.

Any ideas?

Back