When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The “official “ whatcha bringing to memory lane *Spring 2021

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Either being new, I dont have permission to PM or the user isn't accepting PM's.

Any ideas?
I just sent the mods a message. You may not have enough posts yet but they can fix that. It was set up like that to alleviate spam and scam. V/ Shawn

Project bluebird 12K.

IMG_3681.JPG

IMG_3687.JPG

IMG_3689.JPG

Last edited:
Had a great time Thursday and sold a few bikes. I will not be there today (Friday) but planning on coming back tomorrow (Saturday) with the wife & kids to check out the bike swap again, and the flea market. I am not setting up on Saturday, but can bring any of these bikes for pre arranged sales if anyone is interested.
Possible trades considered: Prewar men's complete tank bikes, or possibly a B6 in an unusual color combo. Maybe an early stick shift Stingray in violet. Only interested in trading for original paint bikes.

Please send me a private message if interested in buying/trading any of these Saturday:

Back