When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 12 BIKE'S OF CRISTMAS RETURNS A CABE ADVENT CALENDAR

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Merry Christmas to all

'67 Typhoon

Next year, when we do this advent calendar countdown to Christmas, let’s try and adhere to the original spirit of the concept.
It was supposed to be one post of one bike per day,
Merry Christmas!
1940 Western Flyer, 1943 LABL, Heavy Duty Morrow/Eclipse painted wheelset, Supreme forks, orange pin stripes, deep gothic fenders, with curved braces, matching curved stays...there's more....
Accessorized to carry Baltimore Sun's
"Light For ALL"
Often, and regularly.🥰
Christmas: for the Children.
...watch for clues.🥳🤩😎
1640435685323.png
1640435893466.png

A beautiful mess, its like @Handle Bar Hoarder and @catfish are in some sort of duel, best thing is we all win.
Not really. It went well until about a week ago when folks decided to make an extreme departure from the original 'FROM NOW UNTIL CHRISTMAS POST ONE PHOTO OF YOUR FAVORITE BIKE..' per the original thread posting. Even the original poster failed to follow that directive. Reminds me of the weekly Show and Tell where people gunk things up because they think we all need to see their $15 crusty middleweight or reproduction Hubley from 22 different angles. Merry Christmas.

Not really. It went well until about a week ago when folks decided to make an extreme departure from the original 'FROM NOW UNTIL CHRISTMAS POST ONE PHOTO OF YOUR FAVORITE BIKE..' per the original thread posting. Even the original poster failed to follow that directive. Reminds me of the weekly Show and Tell where people gunk things up because they think we all need to see their $15 crusty middleweight or reproduction Hubley from 22 different angles. Merry Christmas.
Yep I’m going to post one bike today to stay with the original intent. I guess I could bump my post count by a few hundred if I posted all my bikes and another couple hundred or so from the Internet.

Back