When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 1905 Mitchell

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have had casting made & machined of my original Mitchell Mixer. Private Message me for more information. Thanks.

IMG_3331.jpeg

IMG_3330.jpeg

I also have an early Mitchell Motor available. I will be taking it to the Antique Motorcycle Meet in Wauseon Ohio. Any interest can private message me.
I don't believe that motor was designated for a motorcycle. The extended crankshaft is the most obvious. And not only does it extend out the left side, it goes out both sides. The timer mechanism should be on the right side. The cast iron cases are another, though there are a few motorcycles with those. Weight was the reason most were aluminum. The heavy cast iron head is another. It should be finned. Last, look where the intake enters the motor... Not on top, like it should. I believe this neat little motor was for industrial purposes.

Last edited:
Back