The 1960s...wild times

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SJ_BIKER, Apr 17, 2018.

1. #21 Posted May 16, 2018

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!

Turns out, most people were either too high to ever bring about the revolution they were talking about, or they got the days mixed up, or they just plain forgot about it. So here we are.

2. #22 Posted May 16, 2018

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe

Turns out, most people were either too high to ever bring about the revolution they were talking about, or they got the days mixed up, or they just plain forgot about it. So here we are.

They didn't forget.

KENT STATE

12b66_Boston.jpg

Kent-State-tiot-courtesy-kentstate1970.org_.jpg

50fa9ee5128565a3fb041c762125edd8.jpg

3. #23 Posted May 17, 2018

I live for the CABE

Huntington beach, Marbles, caroms, Base Ball, '3 flies up' too. Schwinn, Itsy-bitsy, tiny-weeny, yellow poka a dot bikinis, Go-carts, mini bikes, Bridget Bardot, Mini skirts, bell-bottoms,, Pool . Flower power. Pot? Made me puke, beer and wine too. LSD? My Cousin practically, single handedly made the corner of Hate and Asbury St's famous. Walking in circles for 4 days on that corner, hit Calif. news Two-3 months later after 'rehabilitation" Same place, same Bat channel, 'Batman' and this time it went national then Global! . The second time, as I were told, it took 6 months plus, of 'rehabilitation' Or 'demoralization' [grin] beginning with how to write and spell. Albeit by late 60's peps thought; "why naturally, an art dude, surfer type , flower power, 'Keep on Truckin' and all that', I must be a druggy too. So, yeah, Art Linkletter's daughter, flying out a window, cinched the deal. Nope! That puking part just wasn't working for me too. Especially, when 1 beer, = puke = get kicked out of any party. .

OK where was I? Oh yeah, 4-track cartage: Janis, Hendrix, Morison, Creedence, , Beach boys, "Grovin' Peter Max, "We all live in a yellow submarine!" , Black lights strobe and colored, 'star trek' like effects, The white album, Abby Road.

A Yellow submarine,,,,,

a yellow submarine.

Wait, hold the Curtin,,, Did I mention Mini Skirts?

We All Lived in a yellow Submarine!!

,,, A yellow submarine..
    (Yellow Mini skirts are Groovy, Man,,,. )

a yellow submarine.
    ( yellow Bikinis are cool, Man,, )

"Yellow mellow!. That's right!" Yeah,,, 'Man,,,'

#23 Jeff54, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
    the tinker and hoofhearted like this.