When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The backwards fender trend

-
a buddy of mine likes to slide the rear fender back until it almost hits the ground. not sure what the thinking is on that either.

Wow, I also thought the backwards fender was by accident, didn't know it was a "trend". Man, I'm out of the loop on whats hip now days.

Our society is done for
20180121_122108.jpg

Passing the time, while looking on ebay as well as Craigslist for project bike , I noticed across about 6 bikes that had the front fender mounted backwards. Did I miss the memo, or something?

I wonder if this is WALMART'S fault?

I googled "backwards front fender" and in 2014 Yahama sent from the factory motorcycles with the front fender on backwards. I guess they were Wal-Mart ready out of the box.

I was wondering how far back this trend went - I remembered buying the bike below and went to look when it was bought - 2/11/2015. The fender(s) are no longer a part of the bike.... I guess I was bucking the trend and didn't know there was one!
Ad Photo:
61 C147366 A 24.jpg

After photo:
61 C147366 B 24.jpg

I'm not sure the ride was affected, but I like it better without the "Reverse Front Fender"

REC

Last edited:
Back