When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The best Schwinn Accessory

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Grapes are no good for dogs either. Bulldogs are awesome friends! Their farting is part of their charm. :p :p

Be careful with him in the heat as they are sensitive to high temps. Heat stroke is a threat so it's good to have a lot of water around(hose, kiddie pool, etc) when it's hot out in case they overheat. Most bulldogs I've seen swim like a rock. My brother has been breeding English bulldogs for many years and they are lots of fun to have around! Marvin is a great name. Enjoy!:)

No onions either, like chocolate, straight poison!
Thank you all very much. I’ve been trying my best to keep Marvin healthy and safe. Last night when I checked in on him at 2 am he let me know in his own way he was hungry so I had to feed him (dry food with lilttle chunks of ham) but all in all he’s a good LOYAL dog. Every time I come back in from the back yard he stays by the sliding glass door waiting for me to come back out. He’s also very playful, he’s always trying to chew on my hand or my toes. I like the fact he’s friendly with everyone and very playful but like a good dog he will leave someone he is playing with if he hears me call him.

15FAFFA2-4672-4F42-866A-080A1848901E.jpeg

BE9591CA-9F32-4A9C-8561-BE23C219B0F2.jpeg

Grapes are no good for dogs either. Bulldogs are awesome friends! Their farting is part of their charm. :p :p

Be careful with him in the heat as they are sensitive to high temps. Heat stroke is a threat so it's good to have a lot of water around(hose, kiddie pool, etc) when it's hot out in case they overheat. Most bulldogs I've seen swim like a rock. My brother has been breeding English bulldogs for many years and they are lots of fun to have around! Marvin is a great name. Enjoy!:)

He is so much fun. It’s funny whenever I take him out to walk or for a bike ride to the store. People always ask “how much” One guy went as much as offering $800 for him, but i told him just like I tell everyone “My 65 Stingray Lowrider and my dog are MINE TILL THE DAY IM ROLLING IN A HEARSE. Only way I’m parting with either of them is if someone in the family is dyeing and we need the money. Or in Marvins case I can’t afford to feed him then I’ll give him up to someone that can take care of him.” My bike has been with me for 16 yrs I know it’s not much compared to some of u guys but it’s the only thing I really have from when I was a kid and that dog is my best friend. Whenever things in life start to get to me I just jump on my bike, and me and Marvin go for a ride

They are the best accessory for any bike. My little buddy Kingston likes to run and do his sniff thing, but he can only go so long on them little legs.
View attachment 1170342

That’s right, it really is true that dogs are mans best friend. Tonight I was working on my Lowrider Stingray Trike in the Livingroom right across from the siding glass door that leads to he back yard. Marvin was right by the door as soon as he saw me despite it being a cold night and wouldn’t go back in his house. Lil sucker would rather be in the cold and wait for me instead of being warm in his house. I couldn’t leave em out there so I brought him inside the house and layed him in the basket of the Town and Country while I worked. Lil guy feel asleep there. He’s snoring right now

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back