When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Best Way To Cheer Yourself Up.

-

Goldenrod

I live for the CABE
Go to Amazon and order yourself the DVD "On Any Sunday". It is a documentary on each kind of amateur and professional motorcycle racing in 1971. Steve McQueen bankrolled it for 300 thousand dollars and he is in the movie. Even my wife loved it. It starts out with Sting Ray bikes. It was made by the director of "The Endless Summer, which is about surfing around the world to find the perfect wave.

Go to Amazon and order yourself the DVD "On Any Sunday". It is a documentary on each kind of amateur and professional motorcycle racing in 1971. Steve McQueen bankrolled it for 300 thousand dollars and he is in the movie. Even my wife loved it. It starts out with Sting Ray bikes. It was made by the director of "The Endless Summer, which is about surfing around the world to find the perfect wave.
Anyone one know if there is any difference between the regular edition and the special edition besides the DVD's cover?

Back