When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Bible !!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ron Nichols

Look Ma, No Hands!
I've just returned home after 6 months away on my annual pilgrimage south and in my mail was Grays Field Guide to Schwinn Head Badges. WOW. I just wanted to send Barry an expression of my appreciation for this amazing, quality publication. You are a very gifted fellow Barry. My older brother has collected Automobile Quarterly for decades and I put your efforts with this publication in that level of significance. Beautiful photos, wonderful, casual narration and interesting and detailed historical information on this subject. Huge thanks for job well done. Anxiously looking forward to volume 2.

I've just returned home after 6 months away on my annual pilgrimage south and in my mail was Grays Field Guide to Schwinn Head Badges. WOW. I just wanted to send Barry an expression of my appreciation for this amazing, quality publication. You are a very gifted fellow Barry. My older brother has collected Automobile Quarterly for decades and I put your efforts with this publication in that level of significance. Beautiful photos, wonderful, casual narration and interesting and detailed historical information on this subject. Huge thanks for job well done. Anxiously looking forward to volume 2.
Thank you very much. I really appreciate that. I'm looking forward to getting them in my hands and sending them out to everybody. Take care. Barry

Volume 2 is even better! Got a sneak peek last week.

Catfish

Back