When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Bike Shop

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnbikebobb

I live for the CABE
I was in Niagara Falls the past few days on vacation and took the opportunity to talk to Bob at the Bike Shop. www.the-bikeshop.com I had called him a week or so ago and asked if he could get the Kenda 106 26 x 2 x 1 3/4 whitewalls that I have always used but have been hard to find since Niagara went out of business. He is able to get them even though they do not show up on the website yet. He also could have gotten the CST whitewalls in the same size. I was able to pick them up since I was right there. But he does offer free shipping for orders over $150 I prefer the Kenda's since they are closer to the Schwinn Westwind look but I know some like the more blocky look of the CST's I also got some of the 27 x 1 1/4 whitewalls I like for road bikes. So give him a call if you are looking for tires or probably most anything. He was busy when I was there so didn't have much time to chat but a real nice guy.

Looking at the site's heading it appears Bob bought out Niagara? Is it in the same location?

And thanks for the heads up!

Back