When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Bluebird Made It Home

-
Very, very nice. Interesting to see how you take it. Although these seem to be coming out of the woodwork lately, and, I've always been a little more partial to the much rarer 38, I'm developing a real appreciation for these birds. Best of luck with it.
Owning both, a 1937 and the rarer 1938, I can't get over the deco styling and all of the rare, damn near impossible to find part that it takes to put a early BB back together.

Can you please post the serial number in the BB technical discussion thread? How many of these are you going to run through before you keep one? So what direction are you going to go with this one? Looking forward to see how it turns out. V/r Shawn
I have an original fender and rack to complete the bike and will give it my best shot of matching the paint and patina. If I can't do it, I will find someone that can give it a try

Nice bike, Chris.
That one has a great look.
It makes you wonder what happened to the rear fender and the rack?
It looks so nice and complete, but no fender and rack?
Come on!
Talk about agony.
Bummer but I have the missing parts....just not the ones original to this bike

Nice score Chris for sure can't wait to see it all done. You've found alot of these so called rare and extinct blue birds in one year congrats. The blue bird mafia!! Just killing it.

Cleaned it up a bit today.

20160722_124754_resized.jpg

20160722_124757_resized.jpg

20160722_124807_resized.jpg

20160722_124811_resized.jpg

20160722_124838_resized.jpg

20160722_144645_resized_1.jpg

20160722_144652_resized.jpg

Back