When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Bluebird Made It Home

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Great bike Chris, you could send the bike, rear fender and rack up to me in Minnesota and I can match that paint and patina for you with no problem. I'll even pay for shipping if that helps you out. LOL

I'm thinking of starting a Bluebird pickup and shipping service. So far, you're my first and second customer!

AHL1Dvx.jpg

I'm confused now, how many bluebirds have you bagged in a year? I have lost count.
4...lol I still haven't score a 100% complete one. This one was missing the rack, battery door, rear fender and a few other things that I can live without (Kick stand, kick stand clip and speedo cable holder). The good thing is the I have an original fender, rack and a repop door.

I'm thinking of starting a Bluebird pickup and shipping service. So far, you're my first and second customer!

AHL1Dvx.jpg
Thanks Jason, you are the man. Jason sent me my 38 Bluebird about 18 months ago and now this 37 the other day. The funny thing is that you don't have one yet, they keep popping withing 10 miles from your house. I'm sure there is one in one of your neighbors garages.

Back