When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Cabe Quiz for prizes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Oh my gosh! The tinker is sooooo stupid! I didn't realize the "C-D mistake until after I posted it . I thought of editing the order of the answers but it was too late. Oh well, I am just a bike-guy , not a brain surgeon . Congrats to Tripple 3. You will get something too!!
Anyhow there were some tough questions and we have 3 winners already!
The answers are : # 1 C
2 C
3 D
4 D
5 D
6 D
7 D
8 C
9 D
10 D
11 D
12 C

KREIKA - MARCO AND HIGGINS got all the answers correct . higgins did forget to insert "I LOVE THE CABE" but in light of my stupid "C-D mistake I will let him slide on the Cabe rule. All three contestants will be receiving their prizes this coming week.
Thanks everyone for making for another fun filled Friday night!:)

1C
2C
3D
4C
5D
6D
7D
8C
9D
10D
11D
12C
I love the CABE!
Oh hey. You posted the answers... Darn. Maybe I should pay attention to the fact that you have winners already. Lol. Stupid me...

I've been unable to find anything on why the Murray Corp. was sued by Ford Motor Company. Does anyone have a link to an article that might shed some light on that subject?

I've been unable to find anything on why the Murray Corp. was sued by Ford Motor Company. Does anyone have a link to an article that might shed some light on that subject?

I wonder if that's a myth and somehow a story was made up but using Murray of Ohio and not the Murray Corp that produced body parts and bodies for FOMOCO

Car Bodies by Murray Corp. of America, 1925-54 (compiled from Murray Corp. of America engineering records)

1925: Jewett, Hupmobile, Rollin, Willys-Knight, Chandler, Jordan.
1926: Hupmobile, Marmon, Willys-Knight, Cleveland, Durant, Jewett, Paige-Detroit, Chandler.
1927: Hupmobile, Marmon, Cleveland, Jordan, Studebaker, Erskine, Chrysler, Dodge, Reo, Wolverine.
1928: Hupmobile, Marmon, Jordan, Reo, Ford, Dodge, Peerless.
1929: Hupmobile, Reo, Chrysler, Ford, Peerless, Dodge.
1930: Ford, Reo, Hudson, Hupmobile.
1931: Ford, Reo, Hudson, Hupmobile, DeVaux.
1932: Ford, Lincoln, Packard, Hupmobile, DeVaux.
1933: Ford, Lincoln, Packard, Continental.
1934: Ford, Lincoln, Hupmobile, Pierce-Arrow, Auburn, Graham.
1935: Ford, Packard.
1936: Ford, Packard.
1937: Ford, Packard, Chrysler, International-Harvester.
1938: Ford, Chrysler, International-Harvester.
1939: Ford, Mercury, Plymouth, Crosley.
1940: Ford, Mercury, Crosley.
1941: Ford, Mercury.
1942: Ford, Mercury.
1945: Ford, Mercury.
1946: Ford, Mercury.
1947: Ford, Mercury.
1948: Ford, Mercury, Lincoln.
1949: Ford, Mercury, Lincoln.
1950: Ford, Mercury.
1952-54: Hudson Jet, Aero Willys.

http://www.coachbuilt.com/bui/m/murray/murray.htm

Last edited:
Maybe they just completely f'd up the hub cap order which ford had paid for and then got sued?

I got the prize and I didn't even win!
Thank you @the tinker
68bde60a8da73072d9e2576a6bde3696.jpg
f60d8e708f4ff0cd1ebc64a31db66676.jpg
a16dedb7409d1a08ba94f33664fa0fb6.jpg

Look at me I have a stamp collection now too

I was just checking now that I did in fact post the results last week. Well over 200 folks looked at the quiz before it expired.
It was fun doing this and I wish others would do the same in the future .
The only cost to me was less than ten bucks postage mailing out the prizes to the top three contenders.
All it takes is really the time write out some questions and a trip to the post office.Hope everyone enjoyed it.:)
BCBCDDACDDCBCBDD :D

Back