When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The champion

-

birdzgarage

cruisin my 80s bmx bikes
20170823_182812.jpg
i just got this.
20170823_182849.jpg
now i begin the quest for all the kool nos bmx parts to build it.
20170823_182918.jpg
the pics dont do it any justice.
20170823_182955.jpg
i drooled a little when i unwrapped it.
20170823_183054.jpg
found a new use for my desk.

Love champions. The Doug Schwerma frames are my favorite.

Is this a new frame built from leftover tube stock?

Cool

Hello, just saw your post.yes, it is.the guy that is having them done is a friend of mine.he sells them on ebay.they are very nice , I cant wait to ridecit.im collecting parts, 81 82 era.im going to try to do a correct build.

Hello, just saw your post.yes, it is.the guy that is having them done is a friend of mine.he sells them on ebay.they are very nice , I cant wait to ridecit.im collecting parts, 81 82 era.im going to try to do a correct build.
I picked up one these too but in gloss black. F/F still in box while I collect parts for the build. What do you think of the yours so far?

Looks great, love it! Inspires me to want to get mine together. Just noticed the quick release hub up front. I have a brooks b-17 for the saddle, Araya 7x rims.

I had to make some compromising to get it together . The wheels are arayas, but not 7x.cranks are china chro mo.primo pedals are a lil new.ill swap stuff out as i get better era correct stuff.serfas seat so I can ride it.

Makes perfect sense and it's ridable. I still need to build my wheels and get some cranks, tires and bars. Coming along slowly but surely.

Back