When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Coolest Light!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Talk about building a bike around one part.
That light really sparks the imagination.
Ground Control to Major Tom?
There's another one of those Apollo bells on eBay right now.
I'm thinking you should grab it for your space bike build.
Thanks, I have the Apollo bell.

Last edited:
Thankshave the Apollo bell already

i have a Bowden coming, scheduled for Thursday pick up. Let’s see how it looks on that bik

@cyclingday I'm not building a bike around the light - I have a Bowden pick up scheduled for Thursday that light would look real cool on the handle bars!

Mike

I'm guessing you'll be posting up the Bowden once in hand?? Wow!
REC

What do the other lights look like? I'm curious or all they all like this one? Really cool light none the less!

Aaron
1 other 60's space light is a "space capsule headlight" I've never seen that one anywhere it's plastic NOS was not on a box it was in plastic bag w/ graphics, I'll post pictures later. I got another Jet Rocket, a few Safety Lights and lens' a Strato-light, and more. It was a fun box to tear into for sure.

1 other 60's space light is a "space capsule headlight" I've never seen that one anywhere it's plastic NOS was not on a box it was in plastic bag w/ graphics, I'll post pictures later. I got another Jet Rocket, a few Safety Lights and lens' a Strato-light, and more. It was a fun box to tear into for sure.

Oh I bet I cant wait to see what the others look like!

Aaron

Back