When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The current RALEIGH Chopper line-up

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
if any one is looking I have 2 choppers for sale. a MK1 shown here. 3 speed but may be 5 speed have to clean off hub to see and also I have to fix sissy bar, kickstand is missing, no shifter or chain guard, no grips. I have the rear brake and maybe a lever. I also have Raleigh pedals for this one as well. Second is a MK2. 5 speed with original redline slik from an earlier chopper. Missing handle bar/stem, springs for seat, front fender, shifter, chain guard, and some other parts. PM me if interested or if you are a guest post here with an email to get in touch with you. View attachment 192197

I'd be interested in seeing some more pics of that mk2, you're tempting me a lot if its still available, just haven't figured out how you send a pm on this site! Lol

jake- you cant PM yet as you have to post I believe 20 times to have access. right now your name is green when it goes blue you can PM. email me at [email protected]. just a heads up I paid $360 for the MK2 and I don't want to lose money on it. I would need $400 shipped. I know its on the high side but I may have extra parts to sweeten it. The handle bars and stem in picture I don't have anymore but I would include a set of vintage ape hangers, a vintage stem, and I have a Raleigh road bike with brakes that may fit so I would add those as well. The rear wheel/tire in picture are not the 5 speed redline, this pic was taken before I got those parts.
IMG_0137.jpg
IMG_0138.jpg
IMG_0139.jpg

Back