When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the CYCLONE COASTER - 2019 - SHELBY INVASION ride - Sunday - July 7th 2019 - Rain or Shine

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Forgot my phone today so no pic (of mine) but rode the Traveler still in primer, was a great day for a ride and a good turnout of Shelbys's
1562563523019.png

Well, finally made it down to Long Beach for a great ride. Caught up with some old acquaintances...and met some new ones. It's always nice to put a face with the people that you've been reading.....Usual beach weather, overcast in the AM with a light mist, to a nice warm, sunny day. There was a great turnout with all kinds of bikes, and all age groups. I took over 200 pics, but I'm being lazy today and haven't gone thru those yet. But I did do a little video recording using one of my new toys, a 3-axis gimble holder for my GoPro...( it's a gyro kind of like they use for cameras on helicopters)
And had a little fun with a video editing program I'm playing with....I'll be down for another ride, for sure....PS: Being that it was the last day of a long holiday, the ride home was quite adventurous....I-5 was quite busy both directions.

Shelby Invasion

Also, I wanted to mention that Long Beach has some pretty stout women that live there........While we were riding to lunch after many went home, a guy rode up next to me and said "I not sure I can ride around all of you guys." I replied "I'm sure you can, all of us couldn't even get ahead of the young lady jogging next to the bike path." He laughed and went on by.....you all know what I'm talking about......:D (I'm pretty sure she was a Triathlete...)

Also, I wanted to mention that Long Beach has some pretty stout women that live there........While we were riding to lunch after many went home, a guy rode up next to me and said "I not sure I can ride around all of you guys." I replied "I'm sure you can, all of us couldn't even get ahead of the young lady jogging next to the bike path." He laughed and went on by.....you all know what I'm talking about......:D (I'm pretty sure she was a Triathlete...)

What!!!!? And no pictures?

What!!!!? And no pictures?

UGGGGGG! I thought I had my GoPro on for the duration of the ride. Imagine my surprise when I downloaded the vids and the ride wasn't there....All I will say is that she could have cracked coconuts with her thighs...

UGGGGGG! I thought I had my GoPro on for the duration of the ride. Imagine my surprise when I downloaded the vids and the ride wasn't there....All I will say is that she could have cracked coconuts with her thighs...

Bummer. Okay, so you missed the coconut cracker. Did you git anything on this innocent bystander? :p

1562642339381.png

Back