When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the CYCLONE COASTER <> Bring a Lady / Ride a Lady Bicycle Ride <> SUNDAY <> February 2 2020

-

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
It's the Annual CYCLONE COASTER <> Bring a Lady / Ride a Lady <> theme for the February 2nd 2020 CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle ride

YES --- It's that time again -- To honor the ladies & their beautiful bicycle for February / Valentines day month

Time to dial in that killer lady
& bring her out & ride her in public with other like minded individuals

Ridden not Hidden ... Frank

Last edited:
Leap year ... The CYCLONE COASTER - Bring a Lady / Ride Lady is still a couple weeks out on Sunday FEBRUARY 2nd .. Seeing how it's a leap year .. I suppose you could "Leap a Lady" .. but I would rather Ride a Lady myself .. just sayin'

P
lenty of time to dial in that Lady for all to see .. Ridden not Hidden .. Frank

1579548067959.png

Last edited:
Great turnout - Great weather once again @ the February CYCLONE COASTER Bring a Lady / Ride a Lady ride - I rode a original paint 1940 Schwinn Hollywood - Loads of killer ladies were being ridden not hidden - had a great lunch @ Tequila Jacks after the ride - then made it back to see the Super Bowl kickoff - what’s the problem - Thanks to all that did the math and made it to the ride .. Ridden not Hidden - Frank

1580758854669.png

Back