When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Dearly DePARTED - Photo Reference Thread

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That was a beautiful color scheme. True, it would have been nice if the bike was sold complete, but thanks for posting this photo here, so at least we have a record of it without having to search a million old threads.

That was a beautiful color scheme. True, it would have been nice if the bike was sold complete, but thanks for posting this photo here, so at least we have a record of it without having to search a million old threads.

She was sold complete and then parted faster than you can say.......
Her parts on listed on ebay as we speak.

1941 Colson Firestone Pilot photo reference. Parted 2013. Parts currently being sold on ebay.
$T2eC16NHJGYFFkRe27VmBSFoJ!mmsw~~60_57.jpg
$T2eC16J,!yME9s5qF2ZDBR1)Uu(hHw~~60_57.jpg
$T2eC16V,!)kE9s4Z+z48BR5s8yH4kQ~~60_57.jpg
$T2eC16V,!)UE9s3wCOt9BR1)V(0Wfg~~60_57.jpg

Last edited:
Yes it was available complete for around $400 opening bid i beleive just a few weeks ago. It's a great bike for the fact that it never had a tank EVER! Very odd for a 41 bullnose bike.

It helped me and my colson cruiser. Nice light coming my way! Where else would I find a blue wedge delta light? All this threads are absurd, any of you would buy if you needed the parts and could get them for cheap!!! Stop the hypocrisy!

It helped me and my colson cruiser. Nice light coming my way! Where else would I find a blue wedge delta light? All this threads are absurd, any of you would buy if you needed the parts and could get them for cheap!!! Stop the hypocrisy!

And how exactly do you know what all of us would do? I know I wouldn't be a party to parting a beautiful bike like that and I know at least several others here wouldn't either. So please don't speak for all of us!!

Back