When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "Donald" as in Duck stands guard over the "loo".

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
What to do with Donald duck? What to do..what to do? By the loo so he can watch me....? brush my teeth ? Oh well, don't we all have these weak moments of "must have" bicycle collectibles that we get home then wonder...WTF was I thinking, or perhaps what was I drinking? Ha!!! This will make me laugh anyway.

Donald 1.JPG

Donald 2.JPG

I think you should make a custom bracket and mount him on the handlebars of your favorite rider. Or, if he is fragile, install a nice wicker basket on your favorite ride with a nice soft blanket and put him in that! ...........................................LMAO

For those unfamiliar with the Shelby Donald Duck bicycle, that is an original cast metal Donald Duck head that bolted onto the head tube of a bicycle. Cool...something everyone needs even if they don't have the bike? Ha!
I think you should make a custom bracket and mount him on the handlebars of your favorite rider. Or, if he is fragile, install a nice wicker basket on your favorite ride with a nice soft blanket and put him in that! ...........................................LMAO

Ha!!... I thought of that..... mounting on my Monark/Firestone Rat bike head tube, but it has a springer ( currently in a shed with a frozen door) and I don't think it will fit? But maybe ( as you suggest) put him on the handle bars. Hmmnnn.....? He does kinda look at home on the toilet with Porky Pig, Rat Fink, and Little Green Sprout up top on the window sill?( can't forget Casper the Friendly Ghost behind the Walleye tail either)

P1010012.JPG

The junk is all cool but your dog is the coolest! Beautiful pup you have there
Thanks, Woodster is a fine dog and a best pal. I call all my stuff junk too!! Ha!! It's fun to have, but people and animals have priority. Cheers....

Back