When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Dr. Frankenstein Syndrome and other things that make one waste $$$

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bricycle

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Ok, I think I've decided to stop listening to my inner brain (brain?) that makes me want to build different and weird things.
I keep getting Ideas to build goofy stuff like my "Super ryoBee", or my "El Guapo" or the "Lau-Man" projects among many. I really have got to stop doing this, as all this "Experimenting" is costing $$$!
So, as much as I hate to do it... these brain storms will be dismantled and sold/rebuilt into saleable items.
Other goofy stuff I have built are the "Doodle Thug" scooter a new sprung Doodle-bug and throwing motors like a Nelson(Sattley) overhead rocker arm engine on a bike to look like a Shaw or early motorcycle. I've learned I can do it, so I just need to STOP!!
I am trying to get down to just my 1891 Rambler and my 1893-4 sloped-bar Scorcher bike, and maybe another "rider" bike, and a motor scooter or two?
I realize "Building" might be keeping me out of other "Vices" but it's gotta stop. Thanks for allowing me to vent. bri.

Last edited:
Back