The Ebay Bluebird is now re-listed "no reserve".

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

catfish

Riding an Alexander Rocket Bike
Sep 25, 2006
Boston, Massachusetts
thecabe.com

catfish

Riding an Alexander Rocket Bike
Sep 25, 2006
Boston, Massachusetts
thecabe.com
Almost looks like someone was driving up the price... Low feedback is always a red flag.

bricycle

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Nov 18, 2009
Chicago area west
It's been listed too many times. And the listing says buttons work, but the horn and light do not...... Because parts are missing.... But there are no photos of inside the tank, or a list of what is missing. The internal parts are not easy to find.
I say, if it is such an "easy fix" you fix the ^$@#&^ thing before posting it.....

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

Junkman Bob

I live for the CABE
Jan 2, 2018
Chicago, IL, United States
Whats the over under on selling price for this one ... 8,750
Anyone else??

Bob

Balloonatic

I live for the CABE
May 26, 2011
Altadena, CA
What a waste of time... I'll be friendly and only call the seller a moron when I really wanna say a$$-ole. Jeez! If you're gonna run it over and over with a cat-ass high reserve, then finally put it up as a real auction with no reserve, at least have the balls to let it run. Otherwise it's just public masturbation.

Balloonatic

I live for the CABE
May 26, 2011
Altadena, CA
Cabe member or not, they're still an A-hole in my book. I bid in two different of their auctions on this bike, and watched the last "no reserve" auction to bid, but then it got pulled. I have a customer out of the country I would have bought this bike for, but the seller just wasted my time repeatedly. Clearly, the intent here was not to actually sell the bike, but to gauge current market value. Then the final tease of letting it run no reserve, only to pull it... just a waste of everyone's time and attention.

Balloonatic

I live for the CABE
May 26, 2011
Altadena, CA
Nope, he ended it on the 13th and canceled 6 bids. It was a 10 day auction I believe starting on Nov. 10.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!