When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Ebay Bluebird is now re-listed "no reserve".

-
What a waste of time... I'll be friendly and only call the seller a moron when I really wanna say a$$-ole. Jeez! If you're gonna run it over and over with a cat-ass high reserve, then finally put it up as a real auction with no reserve, at least have the balls to let it run. Otherwise it's just public masturbation.

Cabe member or not, they're still an A-hole in my book. I bid in two different of their auctions on this bike, and watched the last "no reserve" auction to bid, but then it got pulled. I have a customer out of the country I would have bought this bike for, but the seller just wasted my time repeatedly. Clearly, the intent here was not to actually sell the bike, but to gauge current market value. Then the final tease of letting it run no reserve, only to pull it... just a waste of everyone's time and attention.

Nope, he ended it on the 13th and canceled 6 bids. It was a 10 day auction I believe starting on Nov. 10.

Nope, he ended it on the 13th and canceled 6 bids. It was a 10 day auction I believe starting on Nov. 10.
Eh?? Still going @ $6600.

Im just pissed I was outbid!

Back