When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The epic revival of the Worst Cycle-Truck ever

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Wow Im sorry Im just now seeing this!
I greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read thru what Im doing here with this bike. What I do and what I love doing has always been such a polarizing topic with folks who either love my wild motivations or cant understand why I dont buy a better bike to start with.
I have tried many times to explain why i feel so passionately about rusty, forgotten bikes that by all accounts should be left to die....and the explanation has to come from my feelings about people too. I find myself drawn to people that are the same way, broken, forgotten, ignored etc. Call me a hippy but when I see these bikes, like this Cycle Truck for instance, I dont see junk, or rust....I see something that everyone else has given up on, something that never should breath again by world standards and my heart just wont let me give up on it.
Some people see a forest, other people see a nature trail....some people see an empty parking lot and others see the perfect place for a playground.
I have at least 2 other rusty crusty bikes in line behind this one so the fun is only going to keep going as long as Im alive.
Post your rusty revivals....keep the passion going. Thanks for the compliments.
I understand that completely! But I’ve never let it bother me. I do what I do because that’s what I want to do! I’m ok with putting more effort and money into things others would throw away. I got into rusty junk because I think it’s neat and honestly it’s the only way I can enjoy this and many other hobbies!

I have not forgotten about the old Cycle Truck and its still in progress but I had to take a few weeks off to deal with a mother getting eye surgery, my wifes heart condition acting up and the need for a half rewire on my show truck. She will be back in the spotlight soon enough....

Here’s some more handy work from Chris , the fork broke in the threaded area on my crusty stingray, and for some reason liking this old bike way more than I probably should I wanted to keep the original fork patina to match the rest and Chris offered to fix it if I would supply a donor fork , For some reason I don’t have a pic saved of it being completely finish but you can’t tell where it was welded , so she rides again !

ABB1A9D0-CD11-4FA6-8028-C3F243B80728.png

Last edited:
Here’s some more handy work from Chris , the fork broke in the threaded area on my crusty stingray, and for some reason liking this old bike way more than I probably should I wanted to keep the original fork patina to match the rest and Chris offered to fix it if I would supply a donor fork , For some reason I don’t have a pic saved of it being completed finish but you can’t tell where it was welded , so she rides again !

View attachment 1545148
I need to do the same to my crusty ‘65 blue band Ray!

Well guys....huge milestone today!!
Stem and the drop stand clip came in thanks to another awesome Caber and i finally got to install the bars and sit on it! Is my smile too obvious? Haha
Next we weld the drop stand bungs back on the fork, build the basket brackets and that will be IT for fabrication!! Woohoo!!
The wheels are temporaries as i am building and lacing the correct heavy duty ones as we speak...will also be plasma cutting a new sign panel as well as doing some sign writing!

View attachment 1376526

View attachment 1376527
Looking good chris.. You got evry reason to smile.. Best of luck and keep up the good work.. RideOn.. Razin...

Back