When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Frustration Of Not Knowing

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

37fleetwood

Riding a '37 Fleetwood
Ya know, I try to be helpful whenever I can. I try to help with sharing information if I have it, offering my advice, even if it's not so great, I try. I'm getting frustrated with a bike I have. I don't know exactly what it is so I posted for help. The only responses were people wanting to buy it. I'm not complaining about it but one guy offers $200. another guy wants me to name a price a third guy says it's worth a lot more than $200.00 but thats all he says. Some guy who's supposed to know about these things is supposed to e-mail me and let me know but hasn't yet (it's been months). I'm thinking about taking a sawzall to the thing. There have I vented enough? wow, I don't like to sound whiney but jeesh!!! Is there anyone out there who can help me get a ball park idea what this thing is worth? I'm not looking to make millions on it but I'm tired of asking "What is it worth?" only to hear "What do you think it's worth?":mad:
ok, here we go again. I posted a 26" bike frame I bought some time ago thinking it was just some chinese made junk cruiser. it turns out to be (supposedly) a 26" BMX Gary Littlejohn Fireroad Cruiser. I have the frame, forks, stem and Bars. the pictures are in the bmx section if you think you can help. I'm not selling it until I get a fair idea what I have. I'm into prewar bikes and don't know anything about these things at all.

Please someone help me!:eek:

BMX sites?

Scott,
I wish I could help but I know nothing about BMX. But, have you tried the other sites that have BMX discussions boards.
Here is a site that may help.
http://www.os-bmx.com/

I hope that this may help and I for one appreciate all the info that you post up here.

Thanks,
Marty W.

Back