When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the good day

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

37fleetwood

Riding a '37 Fleetwood
well after my bad day I had a pretty good day today. I was driving home from visiting my Dad and finally tying up the loose ends on putting a V-8 in my Dart when I ended up following an old pickup with a bunch of junk in the back. piled in with the junk was a bike. going down the road a cushion off an old love seat flew out of the truck so I pulled along side at a stop light and told him about the cushion and ask if indeed he was hauling the stuff to the junk. he said he was so I asked about the bike. he said he'd take $5.00 so we went back for the cushion and when we stopped I went into my pocket and found I had a couple ones and a ten dollar bill, so I looked at him, he looked at me and since he didn't say anything I asked if he'd consider $10.00. he laughed and took my ten and I left with the bike. we never found the cushion.:D here is a photo of the bike:
img_1437.gif

I'm not into these kind of bikes so this one's going on the bay to help make up for the bad day with the Pilot. I'll need to do a bit of work first, the front hub is broken and a few spokes nipples are broken and the spokes twisted up but I think there may just be a bit of profit in it, at least I hope so.

Bummer about the Pilot. Hope you're ok. Nice schwinn Score. Reminds me of the Score I got at weekly farm auction by my house. I scored a 1964 Monark Speedster for $10 brought it home buffed it out and sold it for $100 the next day.

Keeper!

It's a shame the Pilot crashed on you,it is/was a sweet looking bike. You're probably a big guy like me and you need something more substantial under your arse. These bikes were made to hold a 70? or 80? lb. kid and not an over the hill 240 lb'er such as myself. Thank goodness Schwinn way over built their bikes and we can still ride them,without the twisting. Do yourself a favor and make this one a rider. You know about the cool bolt-ons available for it and you'll NEVER break it. If you really don't want it,send me a price, shipped to 48316,in Michigan. Thanks.

Pat

Last edited:
Back