When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The good deals don't last long, Part II

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Oilit

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This was on Facebook last Friday for $400.00 listed as an "antique bicycle", by Saturday night it was gone. If someone on here got it, congratulations! I'm still mopping up tears.

RMS - 1.jpg

RMS - 2.jpg

RMS - 3.jpg

RMS - 4.jpg

RMS - 5.jpg

RMS - 6.jpg

RMS - 7.jpg

RMS - 8.jpg

RMS - 9.jpg

Last edited:
after missing a Schwinn Panther (?) with springer and forebrake for $200.00 I started looking at Craigslist all throughout the day at work. now Craigslist is blocked on my work computer. 😩 .. never found a deal like that though.

after missing a Schwinn Panther (?) with springer and forebrake for $200.00 I started looking at Craigslist all throughout the day at work. now Craigslist is blocked on my work computer. 😩 .. never found a deal like that though.
There was a pretty nice Phantom with a forebrake that came up locally a few weeks back. The first price listed wasn't bad and I was going to go look at it that weekend, but then he dropped the price and it didn't last to the weekend. There's a retired man about an hour north of me and he cleaned it up and listed it for sale the next week, asking roughly seven times what he paid for it. If you have a job, it's tough to compete with some of these retired guys! But at least I can still pull up Craigslist on my work computer!

Back