When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Great Tread Thread - Pre-1933 Non-Black Tires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Vitalic

Awesome submission Jesse! You reckon this is mid-1921 or later?

Can some identify the exact year of the motorcycle on the front cover?

Thank you to all the others that have contributed fabulous images and literature. I feel our collective knowledge and understanding has grown as a result.

Awesome submission Jesse! You reckon this is mid-1921 or later?

Can some identify the exact year of the motorcycle on the front cover?

Thank you to all the others that have contributed fabulous images and literature. I feel our collective knowledge and understanding has grown as a result.
@47jchiggins would be the one to ID that machine but my suspicion was 21' based on the results of the 20' season being listed, seems like that would be outdated info by 22'?
Quite a few compelling details in the catalog, the explanation of color - coded / usage of the non-skid bicycle tires was awesome, anyone have a black tread white wall to help me match mine?

They mention and even show the Firestone clubhouse swimming pool, looks like they have Firestone embroidered swim suits even.

@47jchiggins would be the one to ID that machine but my suspicion was 21' based on the results of the 20' season being listed, seems like that would be outdated info by 22'?
Quite a few compelling details in the catalog, the explanation of color - coded / usage of the non-skid bicycle tires was awesome, anyone have a black tread white wall to help me match mine?

They mention and even show the Firestone clubhouse swimming pool, looks like they have Firestone embroidered swim suits even.
Looks like a 14ish Excelsior but I'm not an Excelsior guy........

Back