When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Green Machine

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

scrubbinrims

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I must be really desperate buying this thing today, but I am in short supply of delta torpedo lights and the fingers in the sand rack has a place on one of my huffmans.
If there is anything anyone needs of her, lmk.
green machine.jpg

Chris

oooh I could use a horn. Does the horn work in that bike? Will it fit in a schwinn hornet?
Does she still have the rear reflector too? I also need one of those!

Are you interested in the delta horn inside the tank or the horn and tank?
If I saw a pic of your's I could suggest if it fits, but the answer is probably yes since schwinn didn't modify their formula all that often.
I'll test it, but the innner tray is in good shape.
Thank, Chris

tank detail

The green machine's horn button does not work (but in my experience they rarely do...but can be made to work again in most cases)
I supplied vintage flathead screws it was missing and you can see the ghosting of the wings underneath and probably can be exposed with some thinner and rub.
It is very smooth and as you may have noticed, the green machine was not a springer and didn't have truss rods either so, the gills/body are in perfect, non-dented shape.
I would need 37.50 plus shipping.
gm tank sides.jpg
gm tank inside.jpg
gm tank bottom.jpg
gm tank top.jpg

Thanks, Chris

Hi, would You be willing to part with one front fender brace? Looking for one with no bends dents or pits. Also need a pair of rear axle nuts & serrated washers if the hub is a new departure model D. PM Me with price & shipping if parts are available.

Thanks, Pat
...Oh, this is a 26" bike, right?

oempartsman,
I have all that stuff in my hub box...if I have some loose, I'll sell a la carte, if not I'll sell a model D together reasonably.
As to the fender brace, I have a box of those as well and I'll see what I have as I am not sure I want to extract a brace from these fenders at this point.
Yes, 26 inch wheels.
Chris

Back