When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Green Ranger

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
A perfect afternoon for a bike ride. Took the green Ranger out. This is the nicest riding bike. If I let you ride it, you would either take off with it and I'd never see it again, or you'd return and say, "Tinker, how much do you want for this? I've got to have it." It rides that nice. I replaced the old saddle with a super comfortable "Sofa saddle."
IMG_2979.JPG

IMG_2978.JPG

IMG_2983.JPG

IMG_2980.JPG

IMG_2982.JPG

IMG_2986.JPG

IMG_2987.JPG

IMG_2985.JPG

I rode all around this afternoon and I saw only one car! No one out walking or riding a bike either.

A perfect afternoon for a bike ride. Took the green Ranger out. This is the nicest riding bike. If I let you ride it, you would either take off with it and I'd never see it again, or you'd return and say, "Tinker, how much do you want for this? I've got to have it." It rides that nice. I replaced the old saddle with a super comfortable "Sofa saddle." View attachment 1066110

View attachment 1066111

View attachment 1066113

View attachment 1066114

View attachment 1066115

View attachment 1066116

View attachment 1066117

View attachment 1066118

I rode all around this afternoon and I saw only one car! No one out walking or riding a bike either.
that,s nice

Back